Expedasia Holidays understands that the process of acquiring a visa for any country is quite a time to consume and tiresome. We are truly a service entity engaged in the business of providing a full range of visa assistance services to local residents of Goa and overseas Indians.
We Offer The Following Visa Services:
- Passports and Visas
- Visa requirements
- Visa assistance
- Visa procedures
- Visa formalities
- Visa forms
- Application for Indian visa
- Visas for Worldwide Leisure holidays
- Visas for Pilgrim tours
- Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 1 year from the date of travel, with available pages for visa and is not damaged, torn, faded etc.
- Please make sure your passport has your recent photograph.
- Original Covering Letter addressed to Embassy on Company Letterhead (If the applicant is working else on Business Letterhead) mentioning the name and the passport number of the applicant and also the
- places which will be visited by the applicant. If applicant revisiting the same country then the applicant has to specify the reason for 2nd-time travel on Tourism grounds. If Covering letter on the blank sheet then
- NOC from the applicant working company, if applicant serving in an organization.
- If anyone inviting the applicant then we need an invitation from the Invitee/Sponsor with Name, Address and Contact, Passport and Visa details of the Sponsor.
- We recommend you take a travel insurance policy. This will insure you against delayed / lost baggage/loss of passport medical & accident coverage. Insurance id compulsory for Europe and many other
- countries. All documents should be photocopies of original papers Passport valid for more than 10 years may not be entertained by Schengen countries.
- The processing time for visa applications varies from 2 days - 3 weeks. Visas are issued solely at the discretion of the visa officer.
- The visa officer may require additional documents, if deemed necessary, before issuance/rejection of visa application.
- The visa fee is nonrefundable.
- Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given that a visa will be issued.
- Please note that the above is not a final list of documents. If necessary, you may be requested to submit additional documents or to appear for a personal interview. Service charges will be billed as applicable.
Note: We just a service provider company and does not hold any liability of granting visas. Expedasia Holidays can only submit & collect documents on your behalf.